How often or signs you need your furnace & ducts cleaned?
Most of our regular customers stay on our 2 year recommended schedule, suggested by our senior furnace & duct cleaning technicians with combined experience that add up over 60 years of experience going out daily, Specially if there are small children or pet living in the home or elderly being a lot of time with having weaker lungs than the middle age person. There are many other signs your system may need cleaning.
What are some Visial signs your system needs a certified cleaning?
Have you seen hair,dust, lint, fuzz stuck to your registers?
Are you seeing dust stuck to your cold air return register or vent?
Are you dusting way to often & still seeing dust all over everything?
Do you or anyone in your family suffer from recurring respiratory illnesses?
Do or anyone in your family suffer from seasonal allergies?
What is household dust made of?
Our Senior furnace & duct cleaning service techs find many thing in the furnace & duct systems, Some of the thing we see on a regular bases:
Lint,Human Hair,Pet Hair, Mouse & Rodent dropping, Dead Mice,Rotten Food, Along with many other things that we see.
What about the stuff that is to small for our senior techs to see?
There are many things we clean in most home that are to small to see & these are the worst because when these airborn we breath them deep into our lungs to effect us now or later in life.
Test show that there is:
Pet dander,dead human skin,dust mites,bits of dead insects.
If you haven't had your system cleaned in a few years & interested in our Great Certified Service & maybe on a promo price click the button below and where it says promo code just type in Info:
In fact dirty systems use up to 30% more energy!
This articular is brought to us From NADCA National Air Duct Cleaning Association, The same Association we are certified through. To get more info Click Either Picture or link below:
1. Save up to 21% on your heating & cooling bills. A buildup of 0.18 ” of dirt on heating or cooling coil can cause a decrease of efficiency of 21% (Source EPA.). Only 1” of dust built up on the inside of your ducts can reduce air flow by 30%.
2. The EPA states that indoor air quality is 20% more polluted than outdoor air. Removal of mold and bacteria eliminates odors and improves air quality. Twenty seven different viruses have been documented as being found in air ducts. It is estimated that as many as 25,000 people are diagnosed with Legionnaire’s disease each year.
3. Helps eliminate growth of mold and bacteria associated with “sick building syndrome,” improving the health of employees and tenants. According to The National Institute of Occupational Safety & Health, occupants in buildings where ducts have not been cleaned are 60% more likely to develop respiratory ailments.
4. The average six room house collects up to 40 lbs of dust per year. (Source Discovery Magazine). Nine out of ten heating & cooling failures are caused by dirt and dust (Source Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service).
5. Removal of dirt and dust will prevent the formation of unsightly stains around vent covers, enhancing the image of your establishment and increasing customer satisfaction.
6. Improving air quality reduces the discomfort felt by allergy and asthma sufferers, as well as the elderly with respiratory problems.
What Are the Dangers of Having Pests in My Duct Work?
What can you do? Call Someone Or Catch & dispose and make sure you have your air ducts cleaned. Dun-Rite Vac Furnace & Air Duct Cleaning has the proper equipment to remove the feces, body parts and saliva.Next you can seal cracks and holes. Fix all water leaks and do not leave food out or dirty dishes in the sink.
Spiders also often find their way inside duct work. They are capable of fitting into the smallest crack or opening. Spiders do not cause damage to your duct work or system; however, they do pose a problem if you are allergic to spider bites. Spiders can be exterminated but their webs and dirt must be cleaned as well. Dun-Rite Vac duct cleaning will remove all the webs and dust and debris that sticks to a formed web.
Having rodents inside duct work is far from uncommon. Mice and rats will use your duct work as a highway throughout your home. Both can fit into very small space and will do a lot of damage if they are not discouraged. Mice and rats will look for warmth and a place to nest. They are looking for food and water as well. Both are known to rip insulation or even live behind the insulation. Both will leave urine and feces throughout the air ducts and carry disease on their feet and legs. keep food stored properly and do not leave food out or have dirty dishes in the sink. Seal cracks and fill holes found outside so they do not have an easy access to your home.
Dun-Rite Vac receives numerous calls yearly about awful odors coming from air duct registers. This often means the mice or rat expired in the duct work and is decomposing. Dun-Rite Vac Furnace & Air Duct Cleaning uses the proper procedures to deal with the removal of the dead animal and the removal of body fluids left behind. Our equipment is strong enough to Clean every part of your system. The only way to remove the feces and mess left deeply in your system is by having the proper equipment and training.